Just for today:
1. Be kind whenever possible; and remember, it is always possible.
2. Let go of the petty things!
3. Go the entire day without criticizing anyone or anything (you’ll be amazed at how much your world changes)!
4. Call someone just to tell them that you love them or are thinking of them.
5. Perform one small act of kindness for a stranger.
6. Unplug, disconnect, and learn to appreciate everything that’s around you; the trees, the birds, the grass, the laughter of children, or the feel of the sun on your face.
7. Don’t judge anyone!
8. Make a conscious effort to smile…A LOT!
9. Take a few minutes to sit down and reflect on all the things you are grateful for.
10. Be extra nice to yourself! Kindness towards others starts with kindness towards yourself.
Thanks for reading. I am grateful for all of you and appreciate your support and kindness.
Take care of yourself, be nice to yourself, and be well. And until next time – Veg in, don’t veg out!