Stress is unfortunately a part of life for many people. There are many things that can cause us stress; from our jobs, to family drama, to financial burdens, to illness and even death.
There’s no shortage of strategies out there to help you manage stress, but what I want to give you today is just four really quick and easy things you can do RIGHT NOW to keep stress at bay.
Here we go!
1. BREATHE! Taking a few deep breaths will help you release tension and clear your mind.
2. *STRETCH! A few stretches at your desk or in your car will help you relax your muscles and calm down when feeling tense.
3. EXERCISE! Regular exercise will help you unwind and blow off steam. Even just a 10-minute walk will help you relax and feel more at ease.
4. TALK! Talking to others about problems in your life can help you let them go instead of holding on to them. Find a trusted friend, or even a professional if you need, and verbalize the problems that are causing stress in your life.
5. SAY NO! Learn to say no as a way to avoid overbooking yourself and stressing you out with too much to do and not enough time.
*Want a copy of my FREE poster featuring 8 easy stretches to get your through the day? Email me today at email@example.com to claim yours today!
Take care of yourself, be nice to yourself, and be well, and until next time – veg in, don’t veg out!