I am so happy to announce that Carrots Don’t Scream When You Boil Them has been nominated for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
I wish to thank my friends over at Living Awesome on a Shoestring:
For the nomination. I was quite surprised to see this but very thankful for it. As a blogger, a health coach, a writer, a speaker, and a trainer, it’s my mission in life to leave my little piece of the world better than I found it. If I can inspire just one person, then I will feel like a success!
The rules of the award are:
1. Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself
4. Nominate 15 others amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
The purpose of the Very Inspiring Blogger Award is to recognize those folks that are making the blogosphere a better place!
So…want to know my seven facts?
1. I spent 8 years in the United States Army, including a tour of duty overseas in Operation Desert Storm.
2. I am deathly afraid of storms; thunder and lightning freak me out!
3. I am currently working on my first book, which is due out at Christmastime.
4. I am left handed.
5. When I was a kid, my life’s dream was to become a stand up comedian.
6. I was on the Dr. Oz show back in November.
7. My cat, Felix, is a three-legged rescue kitty.
So, there you have it. Thank you to all of you that follow my blog. I appreciate each and every single one of you. Whatever you are putting out there in the world, strive to make it something good.
Take care of yourself, be nice to yourself, and be well. And until next time – veg in, don’t veg out!